TPG and Cognitive have joined forces under the ATSI Holdings Inc. name, integrating its business operations across all functional areas. Both businesses have a long and distinguished record of product innovation and service to their respective markets. Combining forces strengthens our market and product position through increased investment in new product development and deeper customer relationships.
ATSI Holdings at a Glance
- One company, two great brands
- Serving both Point of Sale (POS) and Auto Identification Data Capture industries
- Over 1.5 million printers installed in the retail, healthcare, service, banking, transportation and manufacturing industry
- Worldwide distribution
- 35 years of innovation and industry service
- Comprehensive front and back-office storefront thermal printing solutions
- Engineering centers of excellence in Golden, Colorado (thermal barcode printers) and Ithaca, New York (POS and receipt printers)
- Headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois with offices in Colorado, New York, and San Diego
Established in 1986, Cognitive Solutions pioneered the world's first desktop thermal barcode label printer: the Barcode Blazer. Today Cognitive continues to design, manufacture and market a broad product line of thermal printing solutions, including compact industrial mid-range, industrial desktop and portable printers. Cognitive also offers standard and custom label services as well as software application solutions.
With engineering headquarters in Golden, CO and authorized distributors around the globe, Cognitive serves customers worldwide across a broad range of industries, including Retail/POS, Automotive, Manufacturing/Logistics and Healthcare.
About TPG (Transaction Printer Group)
Transaction Printer Group (TPG) is the global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of thermal and impact Banking and Retail POS printers and value-added Receipt Master System Software. TPG is dedicated to delivering specialized hardware and software solutions. TPG's printers, mechanisms, and software can be found in many applications such as:
- Retail and Point of Sale
- Self Service / Kiosk
- Gaming and Lottery
TPG's engineer facility is located in Ithaca, NY and its printhead division is located in San Diego, CA; and Tijuana, Mexico. With highly experienced professionals and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, TPG continues to provide innovations and industry firsts to its wide array of customers.