Datamax-O'Neil Introduces the Andes 3, S2100THS and S4100THS Receipt Printers
Datamax-O'Neil presents new additions to the current receipt printer product family - the Andes 3 and S2100/4100THS receipt printers that are compact, easy to use, with loads of features and easy on the pocketbook.
Andes 3: The Andes 3 is a lightweight, compact 3-inch thermal printer with all the features and options required to keep pace with today's changing requirements in field service, law enforcement, retail, hospitality and field sales applications. The Andes 3 printer was built to operate and withstand the rough and tough environments encountered by mobile professionals during their long, difficult shift. Weighing in at a little over a pound, the Andes 3 can be worn comfortably all day with a shoulder strap or belt loop system.
- Dimensions: 6.9" L x 4.8" W x 3.5" H - Communications: RS-232, USB, Bluetooth
- Weight: 23 oz (0.779 kg) with battery - Options: 802.11 b/g, Magnetic Card Reader
- Media Roll Capacity: 2.2" maximum roll diameter (O.D.) with 3.15" media width
S2100THS/S4100THS: These printers are designed for the users who need a 2" or 4" receipt printer that is compact enough to take up minimal space in trucks, vans or cars but durable enough to be able to handle jolts and bounces of delivery or service routes. With today's tight budgets, the S2100THS and S4100THS printers merge affordability with the features and options required for today's route accounting, direct store delivery and transportation professionals.
Specifications at-a-glance (S2100THS / S4100THS)
- Dimensions: 5.3" L x 3.6" W x 2.3" H / 7.5" L x 6.3" W x 2.5" H
- Communications: RS-232, USB, IrDA
- Options: Bluetooth, Magnetic or Smart Card Reader (S4100THS only)
- Weight: 13.4 oz (0.379 kg) / 23.7 oz (0.671 kg)
- Media Roll Capacity: 1.5" / 2" maximum roll diameter (O.D.) with 2.25" / 4.38" media width